Students applying for transfer certificates during a term on any day on which they are on the rolls of the college will be granted such certificate on payment of all arrears of fee and other dues.
- Rules for issue of transfer and conduct certificates.
- No transfer certificate shall be issued without payment of arrears.
- No fee will be levied from those who apply for the transfer certificate either at the time of leaving the College or within one year after leaving the College. A student will be deemed to have left the college on the date of closing.
- A fee of ₹10 (ten only) will be levied from those who apply for the transfer certificate one year after leaving the College.
- An additional fee of ₹25 will be levied from those who apply for duplicate copies of the transfer certificate. A duplicate copy can be issued only on production of a certificate from a responsible 1st class Judicial Magistrate to the effect that the original has been irrecoverably lost by the candidate. Fine for duplicate Identity Card ₹25.
- No fee will be levied for the issue of course and conduct certificate.
- A student will be considered to have been enrolled in a semester if she has attended the College, received instruction at least for one day of that semester or has paid the fees or a part of it prescribed thereof.
- A student who is found to have obtained admission by misrepresentation of any sort will be dismissed with forfeiture of the fees she may have paid.