Rules of Admission
Online registration at Calicut university web site is required for admission for UG courses .web site is www.uoc.ac.in/ugsw. For management and community quota,students are requested to submit application to the Principal in the prescribed form available from the college office within specific days from the date of receipt of higher secondary marklist in the college.
Application forms and prospectus can be had on payment of ₹30 ( ₹50 by post). Selected candidates will be issued interview cards which will be valid till the date specified.
Candidates for admission should produce the following at the time of interview:
1. Interview Card.
2. S.S.L.C. Book / Higher Secondary / B.A., B.Sc. Mark list.
3. T.C. and Conduct Certificate.
4. Income, Community and Nativity Certificates in the case of candidates eligible for fee concessions.
5. Certificates of extra curricular activities.
6. The parents or guardian should be present at the time of interview.
As original certificates are to be submitted at the time of the interview, students are requested to retain photocopies of the original. The original certificate will be returned to them in due course of time. Original certificates should not be sent with the application.
1. Fees once paid are not refundable.
2. Students (including SC, ST, & OEC) leaving the college after the commencement of a Term / semester have to pay the fees for the entire Term / semester.
3. Caution Deposit will be refunded only at the end of the course, after deducting the breakages, establishment charges and other dues.