Fee Structure for Regular UG Courses - 2017-2018 (I year)
|Subject||Tuition Fee||Special Fee||Caution Deposit||Misc||Dev. Fund||PTA||OSA||Lab||Total|
- Other than HSE of the State, students has to pay ₹80 as Recognition Fees.
- For SC/ ST/ OEC – UT is ₹3405 (1000 + 1000 +1100 + 300 + 5)
- For SC/ ST/ OEC, Community, Nativity & Income Certificates are necessary. No income limit.
- For OBC students, Community, Nativity & Income Certificates are necessary and fee concession for income below ₹25000
Fee Structure for Regular PG Courses - 2017-2018 (I Sem.)
|Subject||Tuition Fee||Special Fee||Caution Deposit||Misc||Dev. Fund||PTA||OSA||Library||Lab||Total|
- SC/ST/OEC students need not pay TF & CD and Spl. Fee ₹5 only.
- ₹160 has to be paid as recognition fee.
|Name of the Course||Semester||Tuition Fee||Special Fee||Caution Deposit||Misc||Dev. Fund||P.T.A.||OSA||Special Lab||Total|
|PG Maths||I & II||37500||--||600||--||--||--||--||--||38100|
|PG Economics||I & II||37500||--||600||--||--||--||--||--||38100|
|PG M.Com||I & II||37500||--||600||--||--||--||--||--||38100|
|PG M.S.W.||I & II||37500||--||600||--||--||--||--||--||38100|
|UG Computer Science||I & II||30000||--||360||1150||1000||1000||300||500||34310|
|UG Biotechnology||I & II||39000||--||360||1150||1000||1000||300||--||42810|
|UG B.Com with Finance||I & II||18000||--||360||1150||1000||1000||300||550||22360|
Other than Calicut University Matriculation fee ₹80, Recognition fees ₹80.
N.B.: The above fee structure is liable to change from time to time in accordance with the changes made by the Govt. of Kerala and the University of Calicut.
Payment and default of fees
- . Tuition fees will be collected in June, it includes the special fees. This is collected on the date of admission from the newly admitted students. The others have to pay within a week from the date of re-opening.
- The subsequent instalments shall be collected before the 7th consecutive working day of the month on the day allotted to each class. Students are advised to bring exact amount of fees to avoid inconvenience.
- Delay in the payment of fee is punishable with a fine of ₹5 on or before the 10th day. After the 10th day ₹10 will be paid as fine for the coming 10 days. After, that those who have not paid the fee, will be removed from the roll. Re-admission will be done only with re-admission fee ₹50 and tuition fee with fine.
- If the fee is not paid within the specified time the student’s name will be removed from the register. She will be re-admitted only with the special permission of the Principal, on the payment of arrears of fees with fine.
- Students who are admitted only for a term should pay one-third of the tuition fee for the year together with the full miscellaneous fee.
- Fee once remitted will not be refunded.